Lovegra is a special form of Sildenafil Citrate developed specifically for women. It comes in the form of an oral jelly that has a rose flavor, unlike the tablets. Lovegra is designed for women who experience issues with sexual arousal. It works by increasing blood flow to the vaginal area and helps enhance sexual desire during intercourse. It is scientifically formulated to treat female sexual dysfunction. Lovegra contains Sildenafil citrate produced using different technology that shows effects in women. Its main purpose is to help women achieve satisfaction during lovemaking. Lovegra 100 mg tablet belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
To use Lovegra, consume one jelly sachet about an hour before planned sexual intercourse. This allows it to start working when sexual stimulation occurs. It typically takes around 20-30 minutes for the jelly to activate after swallowing it whole. The effects can last for more than 5-6 hours.
Here are some important points to remember :
– Follow the dosage instructions provided by your doctor.
– Store it in a cool, dark, and dry place.
– Possible side effects include headache, upset stomach, blurred vision, stuffy or runny nose, nausea, back pain, myalgia (muscle pain), dyspepsia (indigestion), dizziness, and diarrhea.
– Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions :
– Is Lovegra 100 mg Oral Jelly only for women? Yes, it is specifically made for women to use.
– Can I drink alcohol while taking Lovegra 100 mg Oral Jelly? It’s best to avoid drinking alcohol while taking Lovegra.
– Are there any medications I should avoid while taking Lovegra 100 mg Oral Jelly? You should avoid any nitrate medications, such as nitroglycerin, while taking Lovegra 100 mg Oral Jelly.
– Under what medical conditions should I not take Lovegra 100 mg Oral Jelly? If you have had a heart attack, stroke, or any liver disease within the last 6 months, you should not use Lovegra 100 mg Oral Jelly.