Oxandrolone is a type of medicine that athletes use to build strong, well-defined muscles.
It helps in different ways :
– It helps muscles grow by improving how proteins are made in the body.
– It creates muscles that look defined and impressive.
– It increases strength and endurance, so athletes can lift heavier weights and perform better during training.
– It burns fat and makes the body leaner.
– It prevents muscles from breaking down during intense training or when calories are limited.
To use Oxandrolone safely, start with a low dose and increase it slowly. Adults usually take 10-20 mg per day, but not more than 80-100 mg. The cycle usually lasts 6 to 8 weeks.
Girls can also use Oxandrolone, but they should not take more than 40 mg per day.
After the cycle, it’s a good idea to take Tamoxifen (or Nolvadex) to help the body produce testosterone, which may be reduced during the cycle. This should be done for 2-3 weeks.
Oxandrolone can be combined with other steroids like Sustanon, Testosterone, or Primobolan to make muscle gain cycles more effective. Always consult a healthcare professional before starting any cycle to make sure it’s safe for your body and liver.
People say that Oxandrolone is not the best for gaining a lot of muscle mass. It’s mostly used before competitions because it burns fat and helps create a well-defined and impressive musculature. It’s generally safe for the liver and doesn’t change into estrogen.
Remember to keep this product away from children as it is only for adults to use.