MASTERONBOLIC (DROSTANOLONE ENANTHATE)
For girls/women, it is used to relieve the symptoms of recurrent breast cancer that responds to male hormones. This is for women who are more than one year but less than five years past menopause.
– Do not use if you are allergic to the drug.
– Males with breast cancer.
– Males with known or suspected prostate cancer.
– Women who are or may become pregnant.
– Patients with serious heart, liver, or kidney disease.
– Androgens can make oral blood thinners stronger. You may need a lower dose to keep the blood thinning effect.
– Taking oxyphenbutazone with androgens can increase the levels of oxyphenbutazone in the blood.
– In diabetic patients, androgens can lower blood sugar levels and may reduce the need for insulin.
Taking high doses of anabolic steroids for a long time can cause high blood pressure, enlarged heart, and early heart disease.
– Women may develop male-like characteristics such as increased facial hair, baldness, acne, deep voice, irregular periods, and enlarged clitoris.
– Using anabolic steroids can permanently change a woman’s voice, making it deeper.
– Fluid retention and swelling can occur, as well as high calcium levels in the blood. If a pregnant woman takes androgens, it can cause male-like characteristics in a female fetus.
– Insulin resistance can occur, leading to reduced tolerance to glucose and high cholesterol levels with lower levels of good cholesterol.
Dosage and administration
It is given by injection into the muscle. The usual dose is 1 to 4 mg per kilogram of body weight, three times a week.
How it is supplied
Masteronbolic comes in ampoules of 1 milliliter each, in a pack of 10. Store it at room temperature below 30°C, away from light. Check the ampoule for any particles or changes in color before using it. If it has expired or is damaged, return it to your pharmacist for disposal.
Abuse in Sports
Using this product for sports performance enhancement is strongly discouraged. Cooper Pharma is not responsible for any misuse of this product. It should only be used under proper medical supervision.