Avanafil 100 mg tablets with brand names Stendra 100 mg (international) and Avana-100 (national) is a phosphodiesterase5 (PDE5) inhibitor.
Stendra 100 mg tablets are oval shaped pale yellow in colour. The medicine is used to treat sexual problems in male (mainly impotence and erectile dysfunction). It increases the flow of blood to the penis which helps in erection.
Dosage of Avanafil 100 tablets differs among patients depending upon the tolerance and response towards the first dose. The medicine should be taken orally 15 to 30 minutes prior to sexual activity. The recommended dosage should be taken once in a day.
– Initial dose is of 100 mg taken with or without food.
– Dosage can be increased to 200 mg depending upon the efficiency and tolerance of an individual.
– Lowest dose that is used is of 50 mg.
Generally people using Avana-100 do not have any major side effects. Side effects caused by the medicine are:
– Back pain
– Stuffy nose
– Common cold
– Decreased vision (rare)
– Allergic reactions
– Hearing loss (rare)
Precautions and measures
Although the side effects caused by Avanafil 100 mg tablets are not major but precautionary measures need to be taken in order to avoid any further damage.
– Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the Avana- 100 or suffering from any other kind of allergy.
– Inform your doctor if you have any heart problem as the medicine may put stress on the heart causing more damage to it.
– If you are suffering from liver problem or high/low blood pressure, tell your doctor.
– The medicine causes dizziness. Do not drive or drink while being on the medication.
– The medicine is not recommended for women.
Avana-100 is beneficial for males in various ways such as:
– Increases the blood flow in the penis to keep it in erected position.
– The medicine does not require any extra effort for storage.
– Can be used for treating impotence.
– The drug does not have any serious side effect.
Storage conditions of Avanafil 100 mg tablets are:
– Store the medicine at room temperature (20-25 degree centigrade)
– Keep away from direct light and moisture.
– Keep away from the reach of children.
Do not use if expired.